Sunday

Only $25K To Go! You Can Help!

In a few days, I'll be in the 58 degree water swimming like crazy for shore! (Yikes!) But the good news is ... $75,000 has now been raised! The goal is in sight! With your help, I can reach the $100,000 goal so the clinic can be built, suffering relieved, and lives saved! I'm asking you to please join my effort.... I'll do the hard part and swim Alcatraz. All you have to do is simply make a contribution and help spread the word (this is key)! If everyone who reads this contributes a little, and asks their contacts to do the same, the goal will be met! YOU will be making a direct difference in the lives of so many in Haiti who need our help, and you can feel really good about that!

3 comments:

  1. GO FOR IT SUSAN! We are so excited for you and send you lots of love.
    Chris, Gina, Chandler and Cameron Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    We are so proud of you! You will be in our prayers.

    Buster & Lisa Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan - we are praying for you and for the medical dental clinic at Vilaj Espwa. bless you and your family as you champion the least of these. you are my hero and you're strong.

    ReplyDelete