at the site of the future medical / dental clinic when funds
are in place. YOU can help make this new clinic a reality for
these children and the surrounding village ...
"Escaping Alcatraz" to FreeTheKids.org... In August 2009, and again in June 2011, I completed the "Escape from Alcatraz Sharkfest" open-water swim in San Fran Bay, CA, to help "free" children in Haiti. I'm raising funds for a new medical/dental clinic at Pwoje Espwa (Project Hope), Les Cayes, Haiti. The blessing of reaching the initial goal occurred in Dec 2009, however there's more to do, so the work continues...(Scroll posts for full understanding of this fundraising campaign.)
Wow - what a great blog. Thank you for doing your part to make a difference.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I am extremely impressed by your work. It is very admirable. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteblake-sitstill.blogspot.com
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful picture. Congratulations on being a Blog of Note. :)
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through "Blogs of Note" and will be following you on your journey. The first thing that came to my mind when i started to read your blog was my favorite book "Three Cups of Tea". How cool to see you have a copy signed...but even more importantly, how cool to see that you are proving how one person can make a difference.
ReplyDeleteRespectfully...
Issy
you are a true insiration not just you those children too, for standing up after being down and learning and knowing that they can make a difference. Thank you. Congratulations
ReplyDeletethat's amazing work you're doing!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great Blog thank you for all you're trying to do I am truely upset and concernend about the children and I also want to know what I can do....
ReplyDeleteI look forward to following your journey. May God be with you as you seek to help so many. My husband & I sponsor a little boy who lives in Simonette, Haiti and a little girl who lives in India, through Compassion International. So many children live under horrid conditions but you are truly doing what Jesus has asked of you.
ReplyDeleteHi. Congrats on your blog of note. Good luck with your social project, I hope those children can have a better life.
ReplyDeleteGo ... --- ... for Haiti!
Hi ,cool blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat you are doing is awesome and very inspiring.
ReplyDeletewould love to do something like that
ReplyDeletecongratulations for your help
That is so nice!!! I wishI could do that!
ReplyDeleteThis is truly amazing! Congratulations on the Future Clinic!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blogspace! I hope your work there bears a lot of fruit.
ReplyDeleteI truly commend you for the wonderful and selfless work you guys are doing in my beloved country, Haiti. God takes pleasure in your devotion to help Haitian children have a hopeful future. Many blessings!
ReplyDeletei think you guys are doing a great job helping a country in need. My family is actually from haiti so i support you guys alot
ReplyDeleteI hope that you and this clinic will help many requiring people
ReplyDeleteThis is good work done. Need lot more work like this to happen.
ReplyDeleteOh ! B'ful pic! So happy to discover your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteyes help Haiti !!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteVisit: http://grodriguesnews.blogspot.com
Hi, super blog! Thanks...
ReplyDelete