Sunday

I Escaped!




Today I escaped Alcatraz! $82,000 has been raised so far. Help me finish out the goal so people in Haiti can "escape" medical poverty with the aid of the new clinic!



View of Alcatraz Island across part of the swim course today.


Coming into the finish. I'm one of these swimmers on the right.
Overall , the swim was great! It was tough in places -- cold and choppy with strong current -- but that's Alcatraz! The weather was beautiful and the scenery amazing! Thank you for all of your prayers!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Susan, on your successful swim. Your determination and courage are exemplary. Thoughts and prayers continue to be with you to raise the additional money for ESPWA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!

    Hope your donations also go
    ALL THE WAY!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,
    Congratulations on this achievement. I really appreciate your cause.

    Indrasish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations friend on your success...!!!

    i am glad to know about your work to help people in Haiti....having known their conditions...I alwys felt very bad...and was planning for a project that could help them...but since i am a dependent myself....i couldnot think about it in a full go...!!!

    Good job dear.....our good wishes always with you...!!!

    Take care....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is fantastic. Congratulations and for a one of many great needs out there today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always impressed with your vigor for life and ability to get things done. Sorry to be so late in contributing but know the organization will always need it!! I am so exicted to know that you have achieved this difficult goal and am proud to call you friend. You look fantastic!! Fielding

    ReplyDelete