S.O.S. For Haiti Music Montage with pictures from my trip
to Haiti and Pwoje/Vilaj Espwa - March 2009
(song - "Give Me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Escaping Alcatraz" to FreeTheKids.org... In August 2009, and again in June 2011, I completed the "Escape from Alcatraz Sharkfest" open-water swim in San Fran Bay, CA, to help "free" children in Haiti. I'm raising funds for a new medical/dental clinic at Pwoje Espwa (Project Hope), Les Cayes, Haiti. The blessing of reaching the initial goal occurred in Dec 2009, however there's more to do, so the work continues...(Scroll posts for full understanding of this fundraising campaign.)
I realy love this song ! ...I'm sorry, I don't speak very well in english but I want to tell you that I'm very sensible to this cause and that I wish I'll go someday to Haiti to do things like you do for this country and for these family.
ReplyDeletePriscilla