Monday

Swimming Again?

Yep - at it again. You never know quite where life will take you and I for one didn't think I'd be getting back into the chilly choppy waters of the SF Bay. But guess God had some other plans... This time however, there will be at least one other person that I personally know taking the plunge with me in June which I'm very excited about - my 17 yr old son, Jameson. He's a good swimmer and he really wanted to help raise funds for the clinic / medical program at Pwoje Espwa too. I'm proud of him for his desire to help make life a little better for those who so desperately need it. He's busy with his with his "Match My $20" challenge to other teenagers (or anyone). We can all burn through $20 bucks pretty quickly and medically, that can go a long way in Haiti. And great news, we have a generous matching donor for funds raised for the Pwoje Espwa medical clinic / program. All funds raised up to $50K will be doubled! How wonderful is that? Help us double the dollars for medical aid for the kids in Haiti. Phase One of the clinic is underway, but more funds are needed for equipment, supplies, pharmaceuticals, staffing, and to keep it sustainable. See http://www.freethekids.org/ for more info or the column on the right for the donation link. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment