Wednesday

Trip to Haiti















I just returned from Haiti and as difficult as the conditions are, I have to say it was an incredible experience. Being able to see in person the faces of the children, and receive their unconditional hugs, made it all worthwhile. They are beautiful children, who happen to be born in a country with wretched conditions. While there, I kept feeling this sense of "these are God's children" and He wants people like you and me to help them. The boys above are some of the fortunate ones who've been rescued by Pwoje Espwa.

9 comments:

  1. Hi:

    I have been to Haiti several times and unfortunately the scenes are all the same. I participate in a medical mission in Cap Hatien and your pics could have been taking at our clinic. I would love to volunteer on a more frequent nature but money is always an issue. I wish I could donate at this time but alas, I am looking for work so just keeping food on the table is a chore. I wish you much success. Perhaps our paths may cross one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your continued efforts. It looks like you are doing great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe what you are doing to help out in Haiti is a great thing. I am from Haiti and I have not even thought about doing something like this for the country that I am from. Its hard to see how my parents talk about Haiti and How nice it used to be there before all the choas happened.
    I truely do think that more people should have the ambition to do such things as you are doing. Keep up the good work you are a true Humanitarian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. social activity, i love that job.
    this your job everytime?
    wish you live happines and god blessed.
    beutiful woman with clean heart.

    blog walking, around here from indonesian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what have you done! I hope someday ican do something for helping each other. They're all our families.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well ... i want to say "thank you "for your gr8 effort supporting these poor people
    "Even a smile can make them happy for a while"
    thank and thank v.much
    ~"sorry my English is not perfect"~

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep up the awesome work! it's amazing what you guys are doing for the people of Haiti! I applaud you for making a difference!! Jesus loves you guys and all those people in Haiti :] God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are making a difernce in lots of lifes!

    ReplyDelete